Healthy Way Of Living Essay Scholarships
The Natural Healthy Living is now offering its scholarship, the Natural Healthy Living Scholarship. The program is open to undergraduate or postgraduate students with the passion of “Health & Wellness”. In order to apply for this program, the candidates are required to write an essay on the topic: Nutrition over a Lifetime. The purpose of the program is to recognize the power of the written words online and offline and want to help the creative minds exhibit their abilities in this area. The winner will receive up to a $500 award.
Natural Healthy Living is managed by Sara Jane Adkins and her team of healthy living enthusiasts. They write informative articles about health, wellness and natural home remedies that can help you feel strong and look great!
To eligible, the applicant must be undergraduate or postgraduate students.
How to Apply:
To be eligible to participate in this scholarship you must:
- Complete a 1000 word essay on: “Nutrition Over a Lifetime: How Healthy Eating can Increase Your Lifespan”
- Once your 1000 word long essay is completed and edited, submit it to us via a word .doc or .docx file. Be sure to include:
- Personal Details (First and Last name, phone number, and address)
- University or College Name
- Area of Study
- A document that will prove that you are a current student (school identification is fine)
The complete essay should be emailed at scholarship-at-naturalhealthyliving.com
Financial Aid and Award Money:
The Natural Healthy Living runs their scholarship program each year. One participating student will receive a $500 scholarship towards their college education.
- The final date of submission for receiving the scholarship for the fall 2017 school year is July 18, 2017.
- The check will be mailed to your university on August 1, 2017.
Link for More Information:
For questions, you may contact at https://www.naturalhealthyliving.net/contact/
The Healthy Lifestyles Scholarship is open to high school seniors and first-year college students. You must be a citizen of the U.S. or Canada and be under 25 years of age to be eligible for this award.
You must also submit a maximum 1000-word essay on the following topic: “Why is a healthy lifestyle important in school?”; and in under 500 words, describe your career plans, goals, and personal ambitions.
Need Money to Pay for College?
Every semester, Fastweb helps thousands of students pay for school by matching them to scholarships, grants, and internships, for which they actually qualify. You'll find high value scholarships like VIP Voice's $5,000 Scholarship, and easy to enter scholarships like Niche $2,000 No Essay Scholarship, and internships with companies like Apple, Google, Dreamworks, and even NASA!
Join today to get matched to scholarships or internships for you!